Last Updated: [12 July 2023]
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide when you interact with our website. We will only collect personal information relevant to the purpose for which it is being collected.
1.2 Log Data and Cookies
2. Use of Information
2.1 Personal Information
We use the personal information you provide to respond to your inquiries, process your requests, provide you with the requested services, and improve our website's functionality and user experience. We may also use your information to send you newsletters, promotional emails, or other communications if you have consented to receiving such information.
2.2 Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information under GDPR
If you are accessing our website from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal information will depend on the specific purposes for which we collect it and the context in which we do so. In most cases, we will rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing. However, we may also process your personal information when it is necessary to fulfill a contract, comply with a legal obligation, protect vital interests, perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, or pursue our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
2.3 California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights under the CCPA regarding your personal information. For more information on how we collect, use, and disclose personal information under the CCPA, please refer to our CCPA Privacy Notice below.
3. Information Sharing
4. Data Security
We implement reasonable security measures to protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
5. Your Rights
5.1 GDPR Rights
5.2 CCPA Rights
6. Children's Privacy
8. CCPA Privacy Notice
This CCPA Privacy Notice applies to residents of California and provides information on the categories of personal information we collect, the purposes for which it is used, and your rights under the CCPA. For detailed information on these topics and instructions on how to exercise your CCPA rights, please refer to our CCPA Privacy Notice below.
9. Contact Information
CCPA Privacy Notice
1. Categories of Personal Information Collected
We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers (such as name, email address, postal address, phone number)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as IP address, browsing history, interactions with our website)
- Geolocation data (such as your approximate location)
- Professional or employment-related information (such as job title, company name)
- Inferences drawn from the above information to create a profile about your preferences or characteristics
2. Purposes of Personal Information Collection
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To provide, personalize, and improve our website, products, and services
- To communicate with you, including sending promotional materials or notifications
- To analyze and understand how our website is used, track trends, and gather demographic information
- To comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. These service providers are contractually bound to keep your information confidential and use it solely for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose personal information if required by law, to comply with a valid legal process, or in response to a valid request by public authorities.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction. We will notify you via email or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or use of your personal information.
- Other Third Parties: With your consent, we may disclose personal information to other third parties for purposes not specified in this notice.
4. Your CCPA Rights
California residents have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request details about the personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell, including the categories of personal information and the sources from which it was collected.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information we have collected, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights, including denying services, charging different prices, or providing a different level or quality of services.
5. Exercising Your CCPA Rights
To exercise your CCPA rights, you may submit a verifiable consumer request by contacting us using the information provided at the end of this notice. Please note that we may need to verify your identity before processing your request.
6. Authorized Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf. To do so, you must provide written authorization to the authorized agent and verify your own identity with us.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this CCPA Privacy Notice or your personal information, please contact us at: